Monday, June 2, 2014

"Though You Slay Me"

I have probably watched this video about 20 times on and off. Just wanted to share. I have never felt that God gave me cancer or any other struggle I have dealt with in my life. I do believe he used those situations for His glory. I feel he is still using it to not only work in my life but others as well. Some days have been intense. I have felt close to the ledge and wondered if I would ever recover. I just knew this would surely break me. BUT-- it didn't. God is good. No matter what my life looks like here on earth. This remains the same; God is Good.

Press into Him.  "Though You Slay Me...still I will worship..."  that phrase I have cried out many times in my life. Though my life may seem to much and my burden too heavy I will call upon your name Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment